The Search for Sassy Bottoms

Bookmark and Share

In the late eighties to mid nineties or so, an artist known as “Sassy Bottoms” created some striking spanking illustrations — then, disappeared from the scene. I first happened upon this art through Shadow Lane. Any alert readers know the latest on this artist?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The Search for Sassy Bottoms

1. Ofia says:

I love the picture of the girl in the yellow dress.

2. Phil01 says:

Sssy Bottoms did seem to epitomize everything a lot of us love about spanking. I think Sassy was a “he”, that about totals my knowledge other than the fact he’s very talented.

Yup. Sassy has some skills, that’s for sure!

He/she apparently disappeared off the scene in the late 90s – if you place ‘sassy bottoms’ in google search, it takes you to a wikipedia page with most of the story…

Hm…thanks. I will def. check that out.

Here’s a lot of Sassy Bottoms’ work for sale:

If you pick it up, can you scan and post some of the pics pls?

7. Bruce says:

I corresponded regularly by mail with Sassy from 1990 through ’94. I’m talking about a personal correspondence. I received numerous hand-written letters, and if they came from a guy, I would be truly amazed. I’ve read all that stuff about spankos claiming to know that Sassy was actually a male associate of Charles Manson, believe it or not. I don’t! I think that’s crap.

I have no reason whatsoever to doubt Sassy’s authenticity as a female spanking artist/publisher based (at least back then) in Grover Beach, CA.

8. Sternly Dunn says:

It is not Manson’s friend who was Sassy Bottoms. But there is some evidence to suggest that he MARRIED the woman who made the art under the Sassy Bottoms name.

They married in 1981.

Some, but not all, of her paintings in this gallery suggest she is in fact the same artist.

9. Bruce says:

Sassy almost never mentioned her husband to me. She and I were very much alike in our spanking tastes. I had a story and a poem printed in the Tri-D, and Sassy did a painting based on one of many studio-quality photos I sent her of my bottom. I called her the Norma Rockwell of spanking illustration.

I know I was dealing with a sensitive, caring individual. We stayed in touch during the demise of my marriage, and Sassy’s letters were very supportive. And yet, her letters were also what led to our falling out.

She’d assured me that she’d paddle my bare bottom if we ever got together; I kept the letter that said so. But maybe six months later, she was telling me that she would never have made such a promise; that spanking someone outside of her family was unacceptable to her.

It was hard to keep the friendship going after that. Too hard, as it turned out.

Comments are closed.