Should School Uniforms Be Mandatory?

After observing some naughty spankosexualized erotica the other day, the editorial team here at The Cherry Red Report started discussing the merits of schoolgirl uniforms in society.

Personally, I think school uniforms i.e. very short plaid skirts and snug tops, should be mandatory in all school systems throughout the entire world. This clearly should be implemented immediately, as perv….errm…I mean, as perfectly displayed by the sizzling Selena on the top left, the legendary Kari Sweets on the top right, and also below by the tartan-clad tart named Chloe:

What are your thoughts on this most crucial matter of attire? Feel free to participate in this scientifically designed poll:

I say bring on the tartan. Bring on the plaid. It brings some semblance of discipline and order to students while allowing Doms like this blogger (now you know why DOM actually stands for “Dirty Old Man”) to live out our innermost school brat fantasies.

Photo above kind courtesy of Girls Boarding School.

This entry was posted in chloe, school uniforms, survey. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Should School Uniforms Be Mandatory?

I’m all in favor of uniforms, but not for kids:) I adore plaid skirts and own several.

I had a feeling peachie, that you had a few plaid skirts in your collection. 🙂

3. MissTrampyGirl says:

What they aren’t? That’s all I wore in middle school and up. Maybe that’s why I was always being spanked by my naughty boyfriends and professors! Besides knee high socks feel good against my ears. Picture that.

4. Karl Friedrich Gauss says:

I’m wondering if the pressures of global warming and the resultant scarcity of resources are contributing to the proliferation of skimpier and skimpier clothes for girls. I mean, what other explanation could there be?

Of course Dave. But then the vast majority of my wardrobe is skirts or dresses. The law of averages is on my side 🙂

karl- you are right on I think. That or most clothing designers are dirty old men. It’s one of the two.

6. Emma Bishop says:

I have two wardrobes full of school uniforms and it is often mandatory I wear them for spanking

Keep up the great website Dave

Emma
    xx

BTW, Nike makes a really adorable plaid tennis skirt:) Just so you know.

8. Abby says:

Yes they should! (Sorry, I’m a bit behind in my blogs and blogging. Behind, get it?! Anyhow…)

However, I think it should be something that spankos should wear as a uniform to indicate their fetish. For example, we really ought to make a claim on the red, white, and black plaid skirt. Wearing that in public should indicate “I’ve just been spanked or I’m going to be spanked.” Maybe there could be a special way of wearing it that would just indicate, “Spank me!”

I owe you lots of other comments, but there are implement… I mean, antique… stores out there waiting for me. Must be off! Hope you’re well and best wishes and etcetera!

9. Pingback: Kasia: Super Spankable | The Cherry Red Report