Waiting for Daddy to Get Home?

Art by Garv. [Anyone want to add a caption??]

When I see an illo like the above masterwork, that’s what always comes to mind. The waiting. The expectation of discipline and a tanned backside. Plus, I love her pouty look. Hey, I’m a born spanko.

What about you?? [comments welcome as always]….. or maybe she’s just grounded for getting that tattoo?

Exquisite art by the acclaimed, award-winning pin-up master illustrator, Garv, whose pin-up art is revered, commisioned and collected around the world. Check out his website at Garv Graphx, which has some mind-blowing pin-up work featuring amazingly spankable naughties, and info on his anthology book. And don’t get me started on his daisy duke-themed illos.

ADDENDUM: Garv has informed The Cherry Red Report he is working on some new ‘naughty schoolgirl’-themed illos. All is right with the world. Stay tuned, my friends.

ADDENDUM, PART DEUX: I’ve been quite confuzzled recently, and forgot that this was my day to talk about Rachel Kramer Bussel’s “Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica” anthology of sizzling short stories, as part of Rachel’s virtual barnstorming, buzz-inducing blogosphere book tour — she’s doing serious promo & PR to get featured on a blog-a-day for the next 31 days to promote this red-ass reader. I was a bit too quick on the draw, and did a full feature on her intriguing book a few weeks ago. Hope you can check out the book and let me know whatcha’ think.

*  *  *

This entry was posted in artwork and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Waiting for Daddy to Get Home?

1. S Wolf says:

nice pic…but a little photoshopping could have had the tanned backside, the tears on the face – a nice display of sobbing into the pillow as the aftermatch of a good hard lesson 🙂

2. ravenwing says:

wonderful picture – i think your caption works!

it kind of looks like she is trying to distract her ‘daddy’
    i have a feeling it won’t work!

3. Abby says:

Maybe this is a bit graphic, but I saw that picture and immediately the first two words in my mind were “holy f**k.” That picture is HOT. And classic. Though I don’t see it as waiting for Daddy to get home, as my guess is she’s already run away from home by now and has a strapping young lad to do the disciplining now.

I’m looking forward to checking out this Garv, as I haven’t encountered him before. Thank you!

As always, hope things are going well for you, and I love the sexiness that you offer on your blog.

xoxo,
    Abby

4. imp says:

what a busy blog commentor you have been!
    will i still be able to brat without consequences??

I think she is waiting for “Daddy” to come home and give her a good girl spanking.

Wolf–agreed. a little photoshop magic can do wonders, but I like to let the imagination fill in those details sometimes.

raven–indeed, she is quite…distracting but a stern Daddy won’t get sidetracked!

abby–hmm mmm love your reactions.

imp: there are always consequences with bratting. 🙂

peachie: a goodgirl spanking? she looks like she’s in trouble though…

7. Dr. Ken says:

Re: Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica–they’ve assigned days for us to talk about the book? Geez, I was just gonna put something up within the week and let it go at that. (Well, I probably still will do that–no one told me I was supposed to have a specific “day”).
    Boy, someone sure is organized….and it ain’t me!

Dr. Ken

8. Pingback: FemDom Spanking Blog » Blog Archive » Spanked Erotica - The Book Tour Gathers Pace!

9. Pingback: Domestic Spanking Blog » Blog Archive » Spanked - Red Cheeked Erotica!