Desperately Desiring Delicious Domestic Discipline

Now I must say the latest retro-themed cover of TV Guide, featuring the cast of the hit TV show “Desperate Housewives,” certainly caught this blogger’s eye. Domestic bliss.

While I’ve never actually seen the show, Eva Longoria Parker, Teri Hatcher, Nicollette Sheridan, Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman and Dana Delany look simply ravishing [and oh so naughty] as 50’s-era suburban housewives, bursting with old-school sexual dynamics — and in dire need of a trip over the knee. Or a dose from Miss Huffman who is brandishing the yardstick.

And if you fold-out the cover, there’s more deliciousness in the image below

***To those who have seen the show, any spanking we should know about? If not, there really should be!

***And which character do you think could most use a good, sound spanking ?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Desperately Desiring Delicious Domestic Discipline

1. the Serial Spanker says:

As a guy who literally grew-up in front of the TV, I’ve seen many deserving young ladies get their bottoms warmed…alas always over a covered backside. I suppose too many older men would have swallowed their tongues if they ever saw a girl from “Petticoat Junction” or “Little House on the Prarie” get spanked on the bare bottom. Although I do recall that Nellie, the ever-wicked blonde daughter of the general store owner, was spanked and strapped often, although the hidings always took place off-camera.
    But that was back in the day when a spanking was always considered pure punishment, and never had anything to do with erotic excitement.
    That’s why I wish someone would remake shows like Little House and Junction where the girls are routinely disciplined on the bare bottom, live on camera, preferably with a small wooden paddle or the ever popular leather belt. I practically guarantee that if enough spankings began to happen across America after supper, there would be no need for “boner-pills” to make a guy erect…and it would do wonders for helping folks to mellow out. Why not give it a try. What’s to lose? : )

2. Redchief says:

Dana Delaney has played two characters that have been spanked. If you look at her pose, she presents the best target. I KNOW she must be one of us.

3. Charlie says:

Any of those young ladies seem to be proper candidates for a spanking [I haven’t seen the show, but they appear to be ‘desiring’ some discipline]. If there were more spankings shown on TV (not even necessarily bare bottom but actual spankings), the crime rate among young people might lower. (example: Dad “See they get spanked on TV, so you will still be spanked at home!”)

4. Pallidbust says:

I saw this cover at the market the other day (I had plenty of time to look around because this damn hoary hag in front of me had coupons… coupons!! Why not pay in gold pieces? Or Barter with scalps for firewater) and the first thought in my head was, “a spanko made this ad”. To be fair, spanking is generally at the core of all my thoughts, even when I renew my bus pass. Oh yeah, that city employee is a naughty girl… Hrmph. Back on point.

But still! Why is the blonde holding that ruler? Why is everyone bending over and touching their bottom and looking so very coy? Oh, and Terri sitting there all, “does my little bad boy need a strip over mommy’s knee” look… no, the statistical odds are absurd. A spanker/spankee made this ad, and God bless him for it.

At some time, everything other than straight missionary was kinky. I think we are on the cusp of spanking being standard sexy (I cite Scrubs). That is sad, in some ways as it is fun to be in a little niche– but glorious in other ways. For the good and progress of mankind.

A humble servant be I, yet I auger good times ahead.

PB

5. Pingback: chross.blogt.ch - Chross Guide To The Spanking Internet

6. Dr. Ken says:

Dave–the obvious answer, of course, is that they ALL are in “desperate” need of a good spanking, with Teri Hatcher’s character, Susan, leading the pack.
    No adult spankings on the show that I’m aware of, although Bree (Marcia Cross, the red-head on the second cover) and her husband did get a little kinky with some leather and BDSM gear in, I think, season 1. (Nothing that was shown on-screen, of course.) And while watching Lynette’s (Felicity Huffman )children in one episode, Bree did put one of the boys over her knee–which came as a shock to the kids, because their parents didn’t spank them.
    Later in the episode, when the boys were acting up at home, Lynette threatened to send them across the street to Bree’s house–and the boys straightened up in a hurry!

Dr. Ken

I’m loving all of these comments!

Thanks to all for these informative comments on this “Desperate Housewives” TV show.

I am going to have to start watching it ASAP!