Exclusive! Judge Judy Punishes Paris Hilton!

Judge Judy Spanking Paris Hilton. Parody created by “Mr. Hyde”

You saw it here first! A big thank you to The Graphics Wizard Known as Mr. Hyde for creating this custom, exclusive, very realistic looking parody image, Judge Judy spanking Paris Hilton, for The Cherry Red Report. The photo is based on the classic image used for this blog’s banner, which is from a mid-90’s spanking mag, possibly “Spank Hard.”

Anyway, I love how it features the annoyingly ubiquitous Paris Hilton, the world’s most spankable, bratty heiress. Gotta tell you, I was in such a foul mood tonite, until this arrived in my email a few minutes ago.

What’s next? Governor Sarah Palin getting taken to the woodshed by John McCain? Bernie Madoff getting his butt beaten by Bill Gates? Martha Stewart getting spanked by anybody? The mind whirls at the possibilities.

[Reader Feedback Request: Which celebrities would you like to see parodied by Mr. Hyde? Comments welcome as always]

I first became completely intrigued with Mr. Hyde’s parody creations on the fine blog of Mr. Chross, and had to learn more about his work. And you gotta love folks that have tons of fun with this lil’ fetish of ours.

But be warned, no celebrity is safe from his computerized Photoshop skills! Britney. Madonna. Jennifer Aniston. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And more.

Mr. H gave CRR the scoop on this perfect parody:

“I figured it’s kind of funny given that Paris did a scant 45 days in jail – this parody depicts how Judge Judy would have handled the sentencing! Plus Judge Judy is really kind of terrifying, so I reckon she makes for an interesting spanker.”

Thank you again Mr. Hyde–this one is getting framed.

* * *

Pictured below: Here’s another spankstatic parody Mr. Hyde made for Chross’ blog. You just know the ever kinky Madonna is aching in real-life to spank some serious sense into Britney’s prominent posterior. Spank me baby one more time.

* * * * *

Check out the latest sizzling spanko goodness Now Playing at CherryRedMovies.com

:twisted:

This entry was posted in mr. hyde and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Exclusive! Judge Judy Punishes Paris Hilton!

1. Hermione says:

Dave, those are wonderful! I agree Madge would LOVE to have Britney OTK.

Judge Judy is a favourite of mine, and I know she’d love to spank some of the stupid people who come before her.

Sarah Palin OTK would be fun. I see Martha as a domme, however. Who could she spank? Someone with no design sense?

I would really like to see Gordon Ramsey spanking someone. Maybe Rachel Ray?

Hugs,
    Hermione

2. Gwen says:

LOL, that’s great, Dave, Paris is definitely at the top of my ‘Please Spank Her Already’ list. I’m more into M/F spankings though, so if I could choose, I’d ask Mr. Hyde to use George Clooney or Sean Connery (even though he’s 108) or Hugh Jackman or Clive Owen. 😎

3. Corey says:

all the Desperate Housewives spanking each other would be a nice parody! Bruce Jenner spanking Kim Kardashian would be funny and her tushy is hot! Anybody spanking Halle Berry’s heavenly hiney would be yummy! Thats all I can think of off the top of my head! The Cherry Red Report is awesome by the way, I don’t always comment but I check it every day! Keep up the great work!

4. Pingback: chross.blogt.ch - Chross Guide To The Spanking Internet

5. Valdor says:

LOL Nice work from Mr Hyde.

I think the pilot Chesley Sullenberger would make a perfect spanker.
    I’d just like to see him dealing with a naughty air stewardess – or maybe Naomi Campbell after one of her air rage tantrums.

Great post!
    Valdor

6. wmayer says:

How about vince mcmahon spanking the girls of the wwe.

7. Mr Hyde says:

Thanks so much for this glowing writeup, Dave! It’s great to know that my silly parodies put a smile on people’s faces, and it’s really cool being featured on your blog – the kind words are greatly appreciated!

And thanks for the great work you do on this blog – as I’ve said before, the Cherry Red Report has a great mischievous sense of humor that’s always entertaining 🙂

Also thanks to everyone who’s left comments – you’ve provided me with some imaginative ideas for potential parodies! 🙂

Thx for all the fab comments!

I’m sure this won’t be the last of of Mr. Hyde’s naughty creations on The Cherry Red Report. . . .

9. 'Orrible Owen says:

I LOVE these parodies. Someone should have taken Paris over their knee a very long time ago. Personally, I would employ a riding-crop for about 10 minutes or so – preferably in public. As for Britney, I think that she should have had her panties around her ankles when Madge applied the cane, but I can’t complain. It was still a joy to behold!
    As for other candidates, might I suggest blond pop chicks Lynx and Lamb from the Aryan Nationalist rock band ‘Prussian Blue’ getting a spanking from Beyonce or Alicia Keys (you might have to wait until next year for legal reasons) and I would REALLY like to see Vanessa Hudgens bare-bottomed in the classic OTK position.
    I can’t think of any good reason why Nicole Kidman or Michelle Pfeiffer should be spanked, but they DO have such lovely bottoms it would a pity to miss the opportunity to see them getting a blistering. Perhaps Lucy Lawless should dish out the discipline, and she ought to attend to the Desperate Housewives too!
    Lastly, can i just expess my enthusiastic second for the nomination of Sarah Palin. I would propose that she be naked and barefoot throughout, and that the lady wielding the birch should be none other than Michelle Obama!

10. Pingback: Obama Spanks Sarah Palin: A New Foto Parody by Mr. Hyde | The Cherry Red Report

11. JASON BORON says:

Palin getting caned?? NO WAY. Let’s see the “ladies” on The View getting flogged.
    Tho, this might be cruel and unusual, etc since they seem to do most of their “thinking” with their asses.