Special Guest Columnist Dallas: Top 10 Tips on Spanking, Discipline and General Cherry Reddening
Hi spankos. We are quite thrilled here, giddy actually, at Cherry Red HQ to feature today a guest column kindly written for this blog by the iron-handed, butt-blisterer to the stars and butt percussion specialist, Dallas, of Dallas Spanks Hard fame.
The man has the seasoned skills to transform squirming ivory bottoms into blazing and blushing burgundy shades of cherry redness, while understanding the complex psychology of the Top/spankee dynamic. In a nutshell, If you dig blistered rears and real tears, his spanking site is worth checking out for sure.
Top 10 Tips on Cherry Reddening a Posterior aka: Spanking Hard
By Dallas, from Dallas Spanks Hard
1) I have encountered this a lot: a woman is in desperate need of disciplinary spankings. She will need to get to a point where she loses all control and cries–but this level can’t seem to be achieved without the kind of spanking that could possibly result in damage or injury.
This is where the skill of a disciplinarian is very important. Too many would try so hard to achieve the level she seeks, that often signs of importance can and will be overlooked.
So if you are entrusted with this, it is not about you. You need to feel and understand every flinch, cry or shiver. Observation is the key to safe and sane discipline. The psychology of the spanking as well as an understanding of the disciplined (getting to know her/him first) is extremely important.
2) Understand skin and skin types. Recognize possible problems before the spanking starts. Ask questions such as: “Do you bruise easily?” “Do you take vitamins?” These are a direct link to what implements should be chosen. There are some types of skin that bruise easily without warning.
3) Know exactly what kind of spanking you are giving. You would be surprised how many find they are on different pages at the beginning of the spanking.
4) When a disciplinary spanking is warranted, have a concept of what the spanking will entail–especially if the punished is one that you already have an understanding of their tolerance levels. I like to design a spanking based on each individual and understand what exactly was done in order to deserve that spanking.
5) Make sure the punishment fits the crime. It is important to be tough but fair.
6) Spankings based on fear of a spanker are, in my opinion, not a healthy approach. The spankee should fear the spanking, but never the spanker.
7) Practice. Never swing away without a true understanding of what implement will “float” on you. A belt or strap, which catches air, can do this as well as any implement that is flexible from the hand upward. Like a bat…consider choking up if need be.
Floating is when air catches the implement on its way to a target, causing it to float and not land true. This is why practice on a pillow will allow a spanker to identify the implements that are potential “floaters.”
8. Be truthful about your experience level. You can grow together with discipline. Learn from one another. If you are boasting about your experience level, it is just that: boasting. It is okay to be a beginner. Your attitude and practice will get you everywhere.
9) If you are not interested in giving disciplinary spankings, but more the “erotic” type, let the spankee know this from the get-go.
10) If you can’t finish a disciplinary spanking and still have the person like you ‘as a person,’ rethink your disciplinary system.
**To see the man, himself, in action, visit Dallas Spanks Hard. All pix used within this post courtesy of Dallas.**