Lake Brattawak: New Art from Kami Tora

The legendary fetish/spanking illustrator Kami Tora strikes again, and just in time for the start of summer, unveiling a new cinematic spanktastic creation.

*   *   *   *

This entry was posted in kami tora and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Lake Brattawak: New Art from Kami Tora

1. Karl Friedrich Gauss says:

Sweet picture. And great concept to use it as an ad for a fictitious movie.

2. This is awesome *grin* I say we spankos create a Lake Brattawak…looks like an intriguing vacation spot 😉

PS, your idea for a vibrating line of spanko toys is excellent 😀 Can I volunteer to be a test bottom?

Celine

3. Paul Leighty says:

Had me going. I logged onto your vid site and attempted to search for Lake Brattawak. Yuk Yuk. I’m a dork. Great ad and one for the collection. 🙄

4. Oh my!!! Dave, I have been staring at that ass for 5 mins now and actually “got wood!”!

must……..resist…….peeking more….

*gasp*

ps. Got the full size poster?

5. Pingback: chross.blogt.ch - Chross Guide To The Spanking Internet

6. Thomas_III says:

That would be a great premise for a spanking video or story. It actually reminds me of a “Fantasy Friday” that I posted sometime last year or the year before. Hey, it could be the start of a new genre of spanking movies….. I’m already getting new ideas. 😀

The people have spoken, Kami Tora. Looks like we need to start casting and filming “Lake Brattawak” very soon! 🙂

Dave

p.s. Mr. Chief. Stop drooling on your keyboard. I sent you the full-size poster.

8. Kami Tora says:

Many thanks for the feature Dave, glad y’liked this one. Thanks also, folks for the comments, I really appreciate ’em all!

9. Paul Leighty says:

OK. Now I’m super jealous. Can I have the poster too?
    Please?

Kami Tora: It’s always an honor and pleasure featuring you.

Paul: No probs.