Exclusive New Mr. Hyde Photo Parody: Elvis Spanks Britney!

Photo Parody by "Mr. Hyde"

This just in! We are thrilled to present this exclusive to The Cherry Red Report: the latest spanktastically ingenious photo parody by the PhotoShop wizard known as “Mr. Hyde,” featuring Elvis, Britney and Katy Perry.

Am I dreaming? Here we have the King punishing the ever misbehaving Princess of Pop, while pop-tart Katy Perry waits for her turn, observing the bottom-tanning tableaux in bewilderment [or anticipation?]

Simply sublime.  I think this might be Mr. Hyde’s masterpiece. Your thoughts, my fellow spankos? [Comments and feedback are welcome and appreciated as always] 🙂

This entry was posted in photo parody and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Exclusive New Mr. Hyde Photo Parody: Elvis Spanks Britney!

1. Malcolm says:

Very clever stuff that, I wonder though why he couldn’t uncover her a bit more?

Thank you for your comments Malcolm. Hm…..an intriguing question….well maybe he can do a Part Deux someday. 🙂 Through the magic of Photoshop, anything is possible.

3. wordsmith says:

Is it my imagination or does poor old Brittany seem to “get it” more than any other pop star? She looks almost bored by her third spanking of the day – Elvis needs to put a bit more effort in! I’m available should she pop round later, though she is a little way down my list. Paris Hilton is top, or perhaps bottom is more appropriate. I don’t usually approve of queue jumping, but she is in dire need 😉 Has Mr Hyde ever given her the treatment?

4. Wigglesworth says:

That is a delicious scenario for sure. Elvis is a swoon-worthy spanker. I think it lends itself quite well to creative captions?

‘Spank You… Spank you very much’

or maybe…

‘A hunka hunka burning rump’

Wordsmith: Ah yes, Mr. Hyde has not spared the ever misbehaving Paris Hilton i.e. case in point: http://www.cherryredreport.com/2009/03/12/exclusive-mrhyde-parody/

Wigglesworth [great nic btw]: lol…very nice…I was waiting for someone to chime in with some creative captions. excellent! thank you.

6. cutiepie says:

lol, mmm I love it:)

Cutie

7. Dave Wolfe says:

I agree, Dave– this is my new favorite ( of several) from the mind of Hyde! Exceptional job, Mr. H, very high H & H factor!*

*Hilarity and Horniness

8. Dave Wolfe says:

P.S. LOL at Wigglesworth’s song lyric! I may have to steal that.